How He Is With Your Kids

Ross: He picks up your little girl, setting her carefully onto her bed. Bedtime was her favorite time of day because Ross got out the guitar and sang her to sleep. Her little eyes would watch intently, with a slight smile on her face. “I wanna play guitar daddy,” she whispered, her eyes just lighting up. A smile broke out over his face, as proud as he could be. He set down the guitar, kissing her cheek. “I’ll teach you, but not right now. It’s bed time beautiful!” he said, causing her to laugh. He played another song, and before soon, her eyelids drooped, before fully closing. 

Riker: You and your 3 year old son were waiting backstage at an R5 concert, waiting for Riker to finish up. He bounced impatiently on your lap, counting down the minutes. When Riker emerged from around the corner, he jumped up, racing over to him. Riker bent down, pulling him in for a hug. “I missed you so much little buddy,” he chuckled, ruffling his hair. He picked him up, walking over to take a seat beside you. He kissed you hello, but your little boy decided to take it upon himself to pull you apart. “Yuck,” he giggled, waiting for your reaction. 

Rocky: Your little girl and Rocky were behind the corner, trying to scare you. You already knew that, but you decided to just play along and let them have some fun. “Be quiet daddy, she’s gonna hear you,” she said softly. You could almost see her roll her eyes at him. “I am, bossy,” he chuckled. You decided that during their little argument, that you would jump around the corner and scare them first. “Ahh!’ you yelled, watching your daughter jump into his arms. “That was NOT funny mommy,” she pouted, her little hands resting on her hips. “I think we’re going to have to tickle the grumpy out of someone,” he suggested, already tickling her sides. 

Ratliff: You had been best friends with Rydel for years, and that was actually how you met Ellington.Today you were taking your son along with you to hang out with the Lynch’s. He was such a daddy’s boy, always doing the things he was. Immediately, he went along with Ell with the boys, while you stayed with Rydel. You could hear the video game, the sound soaring into air. You both laughed, before deciding to check it out. Your little man held the controller in his hand, fighting of a million zombies while everyone in the room watched in awe. “Dude, how is he doing that?” Ross asked, stunned. “I don’t know… But keep on dude! You’re good at this!” Ell said, cheering on your son. He had won the round, and he jumped up for applause while everyone was left screaming, and high-fiving!

Ryland: "We’re going to play some Hockey today!" he cheered, helping your little girl get her equipment on. "I’m a girl dad… Girl’s don’t play Hockey!’ she said, trying to get out of it. "They do too! You’ll love it, just give it a chance," he begged. "Fine," she grumbled, pulling you with her. "Mommy’s coming too," she said matter-of-factly. "Of course baby," you said, kissing her little forehead. You got to the rink, ready to play. He showed her what to do, letting her hit the puck around. Before long, she was smiling and giggling, obviously having a good time. Ryland accidentally hit the puck a little too hard, causing it to hit her. She fell over, and he raced over to help you. "Are you okay? Baby are you okay?" he panicked. And it the same time, she got up, a smile bright over her face. Her little frame shook from laughing so much, and he soon followed. "You almost gave me a heart attack," he said, holding his chest.