You Paint

Ross: “What are you doing? Painting?” He asks curiously, watching over your shoulder. You nod, not wanting to stop what you were doing. “I wanna paint…” he says trying to get your attention. “Please,” he begs, louder now. You sigh, but hand him a canvas and some brushes. He’s like a little kid, watching everything you do, and then repeats it. 

Riker: “You paint?” he asks, smiling. “Yeah, It’s just something fun I like to do sometimes,” you reply. “You’re really good at that, I like it,” he says, examining the final piece. “Thanks,” you smile. “Can I post it on Twitter?” he asks excitedly. You nod, handing it to him. “Can you teach me?” he questions when he finally gets done. 

Rocky: “Whoa that’s awesome?!” he exclaims, watching from behind you. “Yeah,” you say simply. “My girl can paint!” he says proudly, snaking his hands around your waist. Soon, he plants kisses all over your neck, trailing them up. “I have to finish this,” you giggle. “Can’t it wait until later?” he smirks, kissing your lips. 

Ratliff: “You’ve always been good at that,” he grins, watching in admiration as you paint on the large canvas. He can’t help but stare, looking more in love than ever. “I love it when you paint, you’re always so happy,” he adds. “Thank you Ell,” you smile towards him. “I’ll make sure to dedicate this one to you,” you exclaim. 

Ryland: “Where’d you learn that?” he smiles, looking over at your finished piece of artwork. “I just used to draw and stuff, do you like it?” you ask nervously. “Yeah, I can’t believe how good it is,” he says, shaking his head in disbelief. “I made it for you, like the whole DJ thing,” you smile, watching him intently. “I love it,” he says proudly, running to go show his family.