You Live On Another Continent

Ross: “What are you doing right now?” he asked quietly, probably tired from the time difference. It was late at night for him, and early in the night for you. “Looking at the stars,” you replied, sighing. “Hold on,” he said excitedly. You waited until his voice filled the phone speaker again. “There, now I’m looking at the stars with you!” he murmered, and you could almost see the grin on his face. Your smile was ear to ear, and you two talked about constellations. It became a regular thing between the two of you, so even though you were far away, it felt like he could be there with you.  

Riker: “Hey!” you shouted excitedly, looking at him on your computer screen. “Hey baby, how are you doin’?” he said, bouncing in his seat. “Great now I get to talk to you!” you giggled, tucking a piece of hair behind your ears. He suddenly yawned, rubbing his eyes. “You okay?” you asked, a little worried now. He nodded, “Yeah It’s like 5 in the morning here,” he admitted, giving you a little smile. “I’m sorry! I should go and let you sleep then,” you said, sadness filling your voice. “No! I’ve waited forever to be able to see you even if it’s through the computer!” he chuckled. “I wish I could just be with you right now,” you sighed. “I know, I’ll get to go see you soon enough, I promise!” he whispered, giving you a little hope. 

Rocky: “Hey, take a piece of bread and put it outside on the ground!” he yelled, practically screaming from excitement in your ear. “Why?” you said, extremely curious, and confused. “Just do it,” he said, still laughing slightly. You obeyed, putting a piece of the bread on your front lawn. “I did it, can you tell me why now?” you asked, giggling. “I put a piece on the ground over here, so we just made an earth sandwich!” he laughed, sounding like an excited little kid. You erupted into laughter, “Are you serious right now?” you gasped in between breaths. “Of course I’m serious! Send me a picture of it!” he ordered. You obeyed, taking the picture. A few minutes later, he uploaded the two pictures to twitter, sharing your “Earth Sandwich.”

Ratliff: It was three in the morning, and you woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. You jumped up, half asleep and half alarmed. You answered it, seeing your boyfriend’s name fill your screen. “Hello?” you asked, tiredly. “Hey baby, why do you sound tired? Did you take a nap?” he asked, completely clueless. “I think that sometimes you forget that I live across the world… Especially that time difference. It’s three in the morning,” you chuckled, quietly. “Oops… My bad. Well, why’ll you’re already awake, might as well talk to me!” he said, sighing contently. “You know I could never resist that sexy voice,” you laughed, waiting for him to join you. “You know it,” he smiled, and you could just see him smirking now. You both stayed onto the phone until you fell asleep, during the middle of the call. 

Ryland: “When you come visit me, we’ll go to the beach, Disney Land, and do everything else!” he said excitedly, counting down the days until you came. “I think it’s kinda cool that we live across the world for each other… I just think we look forward to spending that little time together. It’s nice,” you commented, in complete bliss. “Yeah, I do miss you though. But I promise, I’m gonna give you the best time when you’re here! It’ll be amazing!” he whispered, not being able to hide the sadness that crossed his voice. “What’s wrong?” you asked, curiously. “Sometimes, I just wish you could be here always. You and me together here,” he admitted, making you blush. “I think that too, but let’s just enjoy the time we have together! It will be the most amazing thing being with you,” you said, trying to cheer him up.