Romantic Night With Mishaps

Ross: You were on a romantic date with your boyfriend when fans found your secret hideout. This was your and Ross’ place so when they found out about it, you were incredibly upset. He took your hair in his hands, smoothing it behind your ear. “Don’t worry, we’ll find somewhere else okay? I’m sure there’s tons of places in L.A!” he said trying to cheer you up. You nodded, a small smile playing over your face. “I guess it could be fun trying to find new places!” you giggled, thinking on the bright side. 

Riker: He invited you over to his place tonight, because he was making you a special dinner. It was his first day off in a while, and he wanted to spend it with you. You were in the middle of eating, when a knock was heard from the door. Sighing, he got up and answered it. Rocky was standing there, busting through the door. “Dude guess what?!” he yelled, his eyes lighting up. “I’m on a date Rocky, what do you want,” he said, pointing to you at the dinner table. “Oops,” he muttered, “I’ll just tell you later then,” he said, leaving. Riker came back to sit with you, giving you a kiss. “Sorry about that baby,” he smiled. 

Rocky: Rocky took you to the beach tonight, with the warm weather and beautiful night sky. You were going to have a bonfire with him, and cuddle together on the beach. There were a few people around, but none of them really close or anything. “This is great,” you commented, making smores. Without paying attention, you leaned over, giving him the most passionate kiss. You pulled back, your hand burned by the fire. “Ouch,” you said, trying to shake it off. “C’mon,” he ordered, leading you to the water. “So much for romantic… I ruin everything!” you sighed. He kissed the nape of your neck, before reaching over to your lips, “It’s not ruined, not at all,” he smiled. 

Ratliff: Today was your anniversary, and he decided to set up a scavenger hunt for you. He had little prizes set all around the house, with clues that hinted to another one. After you were finished gathering them, a puzzled look came across his face. “What’s wrong?” you asked, smiling. “There’s one more somewhere… I can’t remember where I put it,” he stated, looking around. “You forgot where you put it?” you repeated, shaking your head and giving a slight laugh. “It’s okay, I’m sure we’ll find it!” he said, sounding determined. It took another half an hour, but finally you found your last present. “Thank you for today, it was so cute,” you said, kissing him on the cheek. .

Ryland: He took you on your first date today, out to eat. You were actually having the most fun you’ve ever had before. You forgot about every problem you had, and just had fun with him! That is, until your abusive ex boyfriend showed up. Ryland saw you tensing up, your mood suddenly shifting. “What is it?” he asked, confused. “Don’t look, but that’s my ex boyfriend. He’s not very nice, especially to me. I don’t want him to see me,” you whispered. Without listening, he looked over to the man, his knuckles turning white. “I’ll kick his ass,” he said, getting up. You pulled him back down, “No no! Please don’t okay? Let’s just leave,” you begged, tears in your eyes. He gave in, leading you out of the restaurant, but giving him a glare before he left.