You Go To A Haunted House

Ross: “Babe, don’t worry! It’s all just fake, nothing to be afrai- OH SHIT!” he shrieks just as a monster comes flying at him. He’s clinging onto your side, pulling at your jacket, but when he notices he pulls away. “See, nothing to be afraid of…” he says shakily. 

Riker: “We can just turn around right now, we don’t need to go further if you don’t want,” he says nervously, squeezing your hand with more force than necessary. He screams when another zombie pops out at him, pushing you ahead to go first, hiding behind you. 

Rocky: “You should have seen your face!” he laughs, ignoring everything that’s happening in the haunted house. “Come on, it’s not that bad!” he grins, inching forward with you right behind him. He flinches when a blood curdling scream fills the air, his eyes wide. “Not that bad,” he reminded himself. 

Ratliff: His face is masked with both terror and humor, laughing at the both of your responses. “Oh my god!” he screams, covering his eyes. You push him forward, and when something else flings out, he grabs onto your arm tightly. A funny noise escapes his throat, but he doesn’t release his grip on you. 

Ryland: “Don’t worry, I’ll protect you,” he smiles cockily, intertwining your fingers together. He walks forward, you close to his side. When things are being thrown, and people are popping out from every corner, he gasps a little, not showing you how scared he really is.