He Gets You A Pet

Ross: “How about this one?” he says, pointing to the little puppy. You’re eyes instantly light up, “Aww! This one is so cute!” you say, watching it in awe. “Do you like it though?” you ask him. “It’s your birthday, get whichever one you want. And yes, I love it as long as it makes you happy!” he says, petting it’s ears. “This one it is!” you giggle, holding it gently in your arms.

Riker: He comes home one evening with a small shaking puppy in his arms. “Look at him!” he begs, “He was all alone…” he says, puckering his bottom lip. “We can’t just keep a dog right now!” you say, your arms crossed over your chest. “But look at this face! He was out there alone, with no body! A dog wouldn’t be so bad y’know, it could keep you company while I’m on tour,” he argues. At the end of the day, he got his way because you gave in way too quickly!

Rocky: “I want a puppy,” you whine, watching the dog commercial on TV. “Dogs chew things, and bite,” he pointed out, raising his eyebrows. “We could train one though,” you argue. He shakes his head, turning the channel on you. You pout, but snuggle up to him anyway. The next day, he comes in with a box. “What’s that?” you ask warily. He opens the box, picking up the small turtle. “I said I wanted a dog!” you laugh, shaking your head playfully. “Just think of it as a small puppy, that doesn’t bark,” he smiles, handing you your new pet. 

Ratliff: “I’ve got a surprise for you!” he says excitedly, looking in his huge jacket pocket. He pulls out the tiniest kitten, handing it to you. You gasp, watching it in amazement. “She’s so cute!” you exclaim, holding her close to your chest. “You like it?” he questioned, smiling. You nod your head enthusiastically, petting her softly. “Let’s name her Ms. Whiskers,” he laughs, thinking it was so hilarious. “We are not naming her that!” you chuckle, rolling your eyes playfully. 

Ryland: You see him walking in the front yard with a huge dog, easily half his size. You put your shoes on in a hurry, running outside. “Who’s is that?” you ask curiously. “Ours,” he smirks, petting him. “What do you mean ‘ours’? you ask, squinting your eyes. “He’s going to protect you when I’m away,” he says simply, shrugging his shoulders. “I’m perfectly fine-” you say, before he interrupts you. “It would just make me feel better if we have a big dog that can protect you okay? C’mon look, he’s nice,” he argues, taking your hand and pulling it towards the dog. Before soon, you were already head over heels in love with him, having a blast.