Storms

Ross: When he heard of the storm coming, he already knew the drill. He stayed the night with you, bringing over your favorite romantic movies. Every time the thunder cracked, your eyes would widen, and you would flinch. He kissed you every time, reminding you that he was still right there. 

Riker: You weren’t afraid of storms, and it actually became a fun thing between the two of you. You’d get ready, grabbing sweat pants and a sweatshirt, waiting outside. You two would act crazy out in the rain, dancing and laughing until you spotted the lighting getting closer and closer. 

Rocky: When the power had gone out, you ran frantically around the house, trying not to trip over anything. “Rocky?!” you called, waiting for a reply. Little did you know, he was waiting around the corner, trying to scare you. “Ahhhh!” he screamed, catching you before you hit the wall. You punched him in the arm, “Why did you do that?!” you screamed, holding your chest. 

Ratliff: You somewhat liked storms, loving the way it looked outside. You stayed in, pointing at all bolts of lightning that hit the ground. When the electric turned off, you screamed, and he raced over to you. When he found you, he’d lead you to the kitchen, lighting as many candles as he could find. He wouldn’t stop holding you until he made sure you were ok.

Ryland: He knew how much you were afraid of storms, so whenever he would spot one, he was already on his way. He held your shaking body in his arms, making you feel protected from the storm. Once you were nearly at ease, he would play with your hair until you fell asleep.