How He Handle's Your Relatives Death

Ross: You had just lost your cousin, but Ross was just as upset about it as you were. He was really close with him too, but he just wanted anything to make you feel better. He hugged you tightly, pulling you onto him. He stroked your hair, rubbing circles onto your back until you fell asleep on his lap. “It’s okay baby,” he whispered, kissing your temple. He wasn’t going to let you go until he knew you would be okay again. 

Riker: You backed away to the wall, slowly sliding down. Your life felt like it was crashing down around you, until you felt familiar hands grasp you. He held you so tightly, making sure you knew just with that touch, how much he loved you. “It’s gonna be fine,” he said, chanting it over and over again to try and make you feel better. He let you cry into his shirt, your hands trembling slightly. 

Rocky: There almost wasn’t a time when he wasn’t serious, but now that side was coming out. You had just gotten the news that your sister had been in a bad accident and didn’t make it, and tears were welling in your eyes. He didn’t really know her well, but he hurt when he saw you upset. In that split second, he was at your side, holding you up from falling. “I’m so sorry,” he whispered, wiping the tears away. He stayed with you for days, doing anything he could to make you feel any better. 

Ratliff: It was the day after you found out your aunt had passed, and you were a miserable mess. He stayed with you that night, rocking you to sleep. You hadn’t even wanted to move today, let alone eat. “It’ll make you feel better,” he said, trying his hardest to help you. You just shook your head, your eyes still stinging from last night’s tears. “I promise everything’s gonna be fine. I know it’s hard now, but it get’s better baby. You can’t just starve yourself,” he said gently, kissing your cheek. You knew he was right, so you silently obeyed, taking the plate from him. 

Ryland: “I know you’re sad, but life goes on,” he said quietly. “You’ve been sitting in the bed for the past week, not doing anything,” he states, making you feel worse now. “Why would I want to get up?” you sighed, clinging onto the blankets. “Because there’s plenty of people who love you, and want to see you again,” he murmurs. You sniffled, knowing he was right. “I would do anything to take the pain away for you, but I can’t. But you have to move on sometime, even though it’s hard,” he said, kissing you softly. You let that last tear fall, getting out of bed. “That’s my girl,” he says, smiling slightly.