His Brother Makes You Cry

Ross: After you ran home crying from something Ryland had said, Ross followed after you. “He’s just an idiot,” he said, shaking his head back and forth. He pulls you forward, resting your head onto his chest, “He didn’t mean it like that though… But still an idiot,” he commented, making you laugh. “He didn’t mean he didn’t like you, he just meant he didn’t want me to lose track of R5 any,” he admitted. You nodded, feeling a little better already. “Okay,” you sighed, wrapping your arms around him. 

Riker: You didn’t even realize it when the ball Rocky threw was inches near your face and you had no time to react. It smacked into your nose, sending you flying backwards. Tears stung your eyes, and Riker was instantly by your side. “It’s okay,” he coo’d, rubbing your back. He turned his attention to Rocky, “Dude, what the hell?!” he shouted, unbelieving. He didn’t give him any time to respond, but he helped you up and led you to the house to fix you up. 

Rocky: “Do you want me to yell at him? ‘Cause I can do that,” he said, trying to cheer you up. You laughed a little, shaking your head. “Do you want me to punch him?” he grinned, making you laugh even more. “No,” you said, pouting playfully. “Then what? I’ll do anything to make you feel better. I mean, I’m already making you laugh, so that’s a good sign,” he smirked, kissing your forehead. 

Ratliff: “He’s just jealous,” he says sassily, snapping his fingers. He knew that this would make you smile, so he kept going. “He’s just too afraid of losing me as a best friend.. That Rocky, such a jealous guy,” he says, rolling his eyes playfully. This time, you let a laugh escape, and his eyes light up. “What can I do to repay you my lady,” he says funnily with an accent. You giggle, placing your lips to his. 

Ryland: “He just says things without even realizing it,” he says quietly, sighing. “It doesn’t matter,” you sigh, shoving your face into a pillow. Everything Ross had said  stuck in your head. ‘Hope this one lasts longer than the last one,’ he commented. You felt the bed dip beside you, and his hands were there rubbing your back. “We are going to last okay? I promise you that. Don’t let him make you think otherwise,” he said sweetly.