Road Trip Boredom

Ross: It was your turn to drive, and Ross’ turn to sleep. You still had a long way to go, and you were bored out of your mind. You looked over to see Ross still wide awake. “I thought you were going to sleep?” you questioned, raising an eyebrow. “I’m too bored to sleep. Play a game with me,” he suggested. You ended up playing ‘Tweeter,’ a game where you had to call all the yellow cars, and tally up points. Ross drifted off to sleep before you could even finish it though…

Riker: You watched as he drove through the streets of Nevada, eyeing him playfully. “What?” he laughed, glancing at you. “Nothing,” you smiled, eating your Twizzlers. He chuckled, continuing driving. You took out a Twizzlers, feeding it to him. He tugged on it, causing you to laugh. “Although it’s nice getting away for awhile, the driving kinda sucks,” you murmered. “But you’re not even driving!” he argued, while you gave him another bite. You nodded, “I know, I just can’t wait to get there!” you giggled. 

Rocky: He was in the Driver’s seat, on your way around the U.S. This was your first road trip, and you wanted it to be perfect! You scooted closer to him, resting your head onto his shoulder. You kissed his shoulder lightly, trailing them up his neck and onto his face. His smile was ear to ear, obviously liking it. “Not that I don’t like this or anything, but maybe we should wait until we get to the Hotel,” he suggested, putting his arm around you. “Fine,” you pouted, “I was just so bored!” you whined. 

Ratliff: The trip wasn’t going as expected so far, and both of you were at your wits end. “Ugh! We have to do something!” you groaned, laying your head against the hard seat. “Like?” he prompted, curious. “Let’s go do something! Let’s just find the next town, and explore! We should just look around and find something to do already!” you said, trying to persuade him. He smiled over at you, signaling that he too, wanted to go do something. Anything but stay in this car for another hour! “Exploring it is!” he grinned. 

Ryland: You had been driving for over an hour, and silence filled the air. Ryland was sound asleep beside you, snoring lightly. You took a piece of candy beside you, and chucked it at him. After a few attempts, and after being hit in the face with a sour patch kid, he finally woke up. He rubbed his eyes, then looked at pieces of sugary candy thrown everywhere. “What are you doing?” he questioned sleepily. You shrugged, keeping your eyes on the road. “I’m hungry,” he stated, looking past at a McDonald’s. “I want that! No wait, that looks good too!” he said, pointing at the different restaurants. Now you wished you had let him sleep, because he wouldn’t stop until he got his way. “Such a baby,” you teased, walking hand in hand with him.