When He First Realizes He loves You

Ross: he knew that he loved you when you went surfing with him. He had a few other girls before you, but none of them would join in on his hobbies. The fact that you gave it your gave it your best shot, even when it wasn’t your true calling was plenty for him. When he saw you stand up on that board for the first time, your face scrunching up concentration, he knew you were the one. He loved the fact that you tried, and had fun. 

Riker: He knew he loved you when he saw you reading and got lost in a new book. Your legs were draped over his lap, your head laying against the armrest. You held your book tightly, and he watched as the many different emotions swept over your face. He loved the way your eyebrows furrowed together when you concentrated and he could just watch you all day in awe. He knew it was love right at these moments when your eyes would water at a particularly sad part, and also when you would laugh at the funny dialogue. 

Rocky: He first knew he loved you when played pranks on him. He had never knew a girl, or anyone for that matter who could scare him, so he loved the fact that you could. You both had those common interests, and that was enough to sweep him off his feet! He loved it when you joked and played around, because your laugh could instantly brighten his day!

Ratliff: He knew he loved you when he first heard your laugh. You would do it even if it were a corny joke, and that made him as happy as ever. He loved it when you covered your mouth, doubling over in laughter, your eyes tearing up. He would do anything and everything to make you smile. When he first heard your laugh, it rang throughout his head for days, craving more of your beautiful smile.

Ryland: He first knew he loved you when you went to your first concert together. He went to see his favorite band, and when he saw you knew all the words to the songs, he knew he was taken. At that moment, he leaned over, interrupting you to kiss him. He simply couldn’t wait, and he smiled, knowing you were the one.