His Favorite Place To Kiss You

Ross: Being the cheeky person that he is, he loves to kiss your neck. He knows that it drives you crazy, in a good way, and he definitely uses that to his advantage. He’ll often trail kisses of your neck and to your jawline until he reaches your lips. 

Riker: He’s so sweet, and his favorite place to kiss you is your forehead. Whenever you’ve had a bad day, he knows a sure way to make you feel better. He lays your head onto his chest, kissing your forehead just to let you know that he’s always there for you. 

Rocky: He loves kissing you everywhere. He has a lot of favorite spots, depending on the time. Sometimes, he’ll kiss up and down your neck, and that leads to your face, everywhere. He loves watching you squirm away and giggle, instantly making him happy. 

Ratliff: He loves kissing the tip of your nose. It may not be everyone’s favorite, but he loves your button nose. It doesn’t matter where you are, he’s always kissing or poking your nose. He loves it more than anything, and makes him giggle like crazy. 

Ryland: His favorite place to kiss you is your lips. He loves the way both of your mouths move in sync with each others, and loves the feel of your soft lips against his. He not only loves the taste too, but everything about it makes him feel tingly.