You Wear A Piece Of Their Clothing

Ross: “I can’t find anything to wear,” you grumble, searching once again through your closet. “He removes himself from the bed, going to his side. He finds a pair of sweatpants, and throws them to you. “Thanks,” you mumble quietly, taking them gratefully. You go into the bathroom to change, and they were so big you had to roll them up a few times. “Do I look okay?” you ask. He smiles, “Beautiful,” he says, holding his arm out for you. 

Riker: “I’m freezing!” you say, grabbing another blanket. He gets up from his spot next to you on the couch, and leaves upstairs. A few minutes later, he comes down with his giant hoodie. He wraps it around you, and zips it up. “You look so cute,” he smiles, taking out his phone. He gets a picture of you in his large hoodie, with a heap of blankets on your lap, and uploads it to twitter. He couldn’t help but think of how cute you looked wrapped up in his clothes. 

Rocky: He was off on tour, and you were missing him more than words could describe. You found yourself always wearing his hoodies and shirts around the house, using that as a replacement of sorts. You took out your phone, and sent him a picture of his Hollister shirt and his jacket on you. “I’m stealing your clothes today :D” you sent, waiting for him to reply. It didn’t take him long, and when you felt the phone buzz, you already had the phone turned on in seconds. “Next best thing to me actually being there ;).”

Ratliff: “Can I borrow a shirt today?” you ask sweetly, giving your best pout face. He laughs, and you knew he wouldn’t be able to say no. “Fine,” he chuckles, watching your face light up. You come down in skinny jeans and a shirt with a cat on it, one of his famous looks. “I definitely look like I could be dating you,” you giggle, tugging at the shirt. “That’s ‘cause you are,” he smiles, pulling you closer to him. “The shirt looks good on you too,” he whispers. 

Ryland: You come out of the bathroom in his over sized Hockey jersey, using it as a nightgown. His eyes flicker from the TV to you, lingering there. “You look a lot better than I do in that,” he breathes, while you take a seat next to him. “You like?” you question, wrapping your legs around his. “Mmhmm,” he gulps, his hands tracing up and down your side. “Very much,” he added.