He Gets You A Promise Ring

Ross: Before he left for tour, he wanted you to know that you were always on his mind. He presented to you a promise ring, one he picked out himself. “I thought you would like this one the best,” he smiles, putting it on your finger. “And it means forever,” he said, more quietly this time.

Riker: “I wanted to do something really special for you, but I didn’t really know what…” he says nervously, handing you the box. You open it, to find a beautiful ring. “It’s a promise ring, so you know how serious I am about you,” he grins, watching a smile spread over your face. He takes your hand, and kisses the spot right above the ring. 

Rocky: “I got you something!” he says excitedly, practically jumping up and down. “Ooh! What is it?” you ask curiously. He pulls out a box, stopping midway. “Before you freak out, it’s not a wedding ring!” he laughs, holding his hands up in the air. You pretend to wipe the ‘sweat’ of your forehead, “Whew!” you joke, making him laugh. “Here,” he says, handing it over so you can open it. 

Ratliff: He had just shown you the amazing promise ring he got for you, and he helped put it on. “You know what they say… If you like it then you should’ve put a ring on it,” he jokes, as the both of you erupt in laughter. “I think that means a wedding ring…” you smile. He turns more serious now, the smile still on his face, “Someday.”

Ryland: “And one day, we’ll be married and have kids and a house,” he smiles, looking over to you. “So what do you think about that?” he asks quietly. “I think that I like that idea,” you giggle, leaning in closer to him. “Good, because for now, I got you this. It’s a promise ring, it means I’ll be around forever, as long as you want to be,” he grins, placing it on your finger.