First One To Notice You're Dating

Ross: Ryland was gone for the day, so you and Ross decided to use that to your advantage. You were hanging in his room for the day, just chilling together. You laid on his bed with him, your head nuzzled in the crook of his neck. The door suddenly slammed open, revealing a bored-looking Rocky. His eyes shot up, looking at the scene beforehand. A huge smile broke over his face as he ran around the house screaming, “Ross has gotta girlfriend!” over and over again. 

Riker: You were Rydel’s best friend, so of course she had found out first. One day when you were talking about boys, you let it slip about the two of you. You were kinda weary of telling her, but once you did, you were glad. She was ecstatic about it, practically fangirling in front of your eyes. “Rydel, calm down!!” you giggled, trying not to let the other boys overhear you. Riker of course, had no idea that you told her, so when he came to call you for supper, he was a bit surprised to see Rydel calling you ‘lovebirds.’

Rocky: You were sitting on the couch, waiting for Rocky to pick you up on your date. When the doorbell rang, you jumped up. “Hey baby!” you said, hugging him tightly. “Hello beautiful,” he smirked, kissing you on the front step. You went out to dinner, and Rocky kept mentioning Riker. “Is something going on?” you asked, cocking your eyebrow. “Nothing’s wrong. But I did tell Riker that we’re dating,” he said casually. “What? Why?! I thought we weren’t going to tell anyone for awhile,” you mumbled, shocked. “I tell him everything though, and it was just an accident,” he stated. You nodded, understanding. “Well, no taking it back now,” you giggled. 

Ratliff: When you and Ellington got together, you were kinda weary of telling everyone else. It took them a little while to warm up to you, especially Rocky and Rydel. They were all very close, and you didn’t want to tell them and upset them even more. He mentioned something about just telling everyone this weekend, but you felt like maybe you should tell Rocky and Rydel first. They seemed really close to him, and it would probably help if you both told them first. Everybody took a seat, looking very awkward. “So, I wanted to tell you guys first, but me and (y/n) are dating!” he said, a smile growing. “Cool bro!” Rocky exclaimed, waiting for Rydel. “Oh… that’s great guys!” she said, pulling you in for a hug. 

Ryland: Everyone assumed you and Ry were dating, but you didn’t really say anything yet. You had been hanging out non-stop, always talking to each other, and everyone just let it be. You were at his house, hanging out alone in the living room. You didn’t see or hear anyone so you snuck a cute little kiss from Ryland. “What was that for?” he smiled. “I didn’t wanna wait any longer,” you admitted. He leaned in for another one, and soon you heard a gasp fill the room. “I just knew you were together!” Stormie crooned, holding her hand to her mouth. You giggled,  beyond embarrassed!