First Kiss

Ross: After the first date, he walked you slowly up to your door, not wanting it to end. He didn’t waste any time entangling his hand into your soft hair, and brushing his lips against yours. You moved in sync, before pulling back. A smile was already playing on his features, and he gave you another kiss goodnight. 

Riker: You already had been on three dates with Riker, and even you were wondering when he was going to kiss you. Today he took you to the beach, playing and crashing through the waves. When you were finished, you took a seat, admiring the beautiful sand and water. His hands were shaky, but he tilted up your chin, slowly edging closer and closer. He kissed you gently, making sure you were okay with it first. 

Rocky: You were over at the Lynch house today, and most of it were pretty empty. You both decided that a fun game of hide and seek would be a blast on a perfectly rainy day. He hid behind the corner, waiting for you to approach. When you did, he jumped out at you, making you jump. He instantly embraced you, his hands around your waist, as he kissed you for the first time. 

Ratliff: You both were lounging around on the couch, enjoying your lazy day. You had gotten one of your favorite books, reading it over again. He watched as you concentrated on the words, watching the emotion wash over your face. Before he even knew what he was doing, his lips were pressed against yours. You forgot about the book, letting it drop to the floor as you kissed him back passionately. 

Ryland: You hadn’t even been dating long, but you two already had arguments all the time. It was cute, playful kind of arguments though. You actually enjoyed it, and today you were fighting about which football team was better. He loved seeing you a little feisty, so he couldn’t resist crashing his lips against yours in the middle of your argument.