You Go To A Library

Ross: he knows you love reading, and the library was you’re favorite place in the world. You though he would be bored, but every time you looked over, he was reading snippets of different books. “This one is really interesting,” he commented, showing you the illustrations. 

Riker: He loved reading just as much as you did, so he really didn’t mind when you asked him to go with you. “Whoa, look at this! This one’s cool!” he said, looking through the book about pirates. It had actual facts and cool pictures demonstrating the lower and upper decks. Before soon, he was lost in the book, bot once looking up. 

Rocky: You went through the library, searching for some awesome new books. You had been wanting to do this for awhile, so you were beyond excited. You looked through the shelves, finding a few in particular. “Are you almost done yet?” he asked, sounding bored. “Oh don’t start that!” you chuckled, continuing your search. 

Ratliff: While you were looking at this fictional shelf, he went to the one opposite you. He found as many crazy books as he could, showing them to you. “I can’t believe those even exist,” you laughed, eyeing the crazy titles. “Count on you to find them though,” you said. “I’m gonna read this one,” he said jokingly. 

Ryland: “What kind of books do you like to read?” he whispered quietly, admiring the way you were looking through the pages. You handed him the list of all the ones you wanted, his jaw dropping. “Wow, that’s alot,” he commented, making you giggle. He kissed you on the cheek, before continuing with your search. Whatever his girl wanted, his girl gets.