You Meet Him At The Airport

Ross: You wait quietly in the terminal for him, searching everywhere. When his flight is announced, you jumped out of your seat, running to where he’d be entering. You saw his blonde hair through the crowd of people, instantly dropping everything. It was like a scene in a movie, as the two of you raced towards each other. He lifted you in his arms, breathing in your scent, and kissing every inch of your face. “I missed you so much,” he sighs, perfectly content. 

Riker: When he first saw you through the many people waiting, the biggest smile spread over his face. You didn’t see him yet, so you were trying to spot him in the crowd still. He wiggled his face around the terminal, coming up behind you. His hands wrapped around your sides, and you twisted back in a second, relaxing when you saw his face. “Oh my god!” you exclaimed, hugging him back tightly. In that instant, your lips were crashing against his, your fingers running through his hair. 

Rocky: You arrived more than early to pick him up for the airport, so you decided to put in some headphones and jam before he got here. It looked like you were gonna have to wait for a few more hours. Your leg bounced up and down, the adrenaline bursting through your system. You looked through pictures of the two of you on your phone, awaiting the moment you could kiss him again. However, you didn’t hear when his flight was announced onto the intercom. He came through the airport, his eyes not once leaving you. Without hesitation, he ripped the headphones from your ears, and when you noticed it was him, his lips were pressed softly to yours. 

Ratliff: Your hands were waving desperately through the air, calling his name from afar. You didn’t wanna wait other second to be able to feel him close to you again. “Ell!” you screamed, not caring how annoyed everyone in the airport got. His head turned swiftly to your direction, the corners of his mouth turning into a smile. “I missed you so much!” he said excitedly, arms wrapping around your torso. “I’m so glad your back!” you said, scrunching your face in excitement. “I missed that cute face too,” he chuckled, kissing you quickly. One quick kiss turned into something more, and soon enough the rest of the boys found their way over to you whistling. You pulled away, erupting into laughter. “Thanks,” you say sarcastically, taking his hand in yours. 

Ryland: He’d only been gone for three months, but to you that seemed like forever. You were overly excited, even getting your best friend to make a sign for him. You held it up eagerly, waiting for him to see it. However, when you first saw him, the sign dropped as you raced toward him. You didn’t even realize what you were doing, all you knew is that you wanted to see him. He hadn’t even seen you yet, but you crashed your lips to his. He was shocked, but when he realized it was you, he moved in sync with you. “So much for the sign…” you sighed, smiling. He gave you a quizzical look, and then you had to explain. “I made you this amazing sign, and then I kinda dropped it back there,” you admitted. “Well, let’s go see it then,” he smirked, leading the way.