He Gives Your Child A Bath

Ross: He comes downstairs, completely covered in water and soap. He stands there for a second, not saying anything. You raise your eyebrow, watching him intently. “I need some help,” he finally mutters, a giant soap bubble falling to the floor. “I thought you were giving her a bath, not becoming a bubble monster,” you joked. You thought about it for a minute, “Wow, my humor has gone from sarcastic to five year old. Sorry,” you mutter, following him upstairs to where your daughter sat in the bath. 

Riker: You sit on the floor, while Riker gives your daughter a bath. By now, you were 6 months pregnant, and decided that it was a good time to look at names for your new addition. “What are you doing mommy?” she called, playing with the bubbles. “Just some names for bubby,” you respond. “What about Readan?” you ask Riker, as he washes her hair. “Oh daddy!’ she screams. “Sorry baby,” he responds softly, wiping away the bubbles from her eyes. “Or Ryder, that sounds cool,” you say excitedly. You look up at the scene, and decide that maybe you should help with the rest of her bath. 

Rocky: “Time for bath!” he says, picking up the little boy. “Are you sure you don’t want me to?” you ask before he leaves. “No, i got this,” he says determined, kissing you quickly before heading into the bathroom. You enjoyed the quietness for a few minutes, until you heard shouting. You ran to the bathroom, thinking that he got hurt or something. Rocky was completely soaked, and there was water all over the bathroom floor. “He splashed first!” you son yelled, holding his hand up. “I did not!” he argued back. “Clean it up,” you sigh, leaving the room. 

Ratliff: “I don’t think the paint was a very good idea,” he chuckled. You looked over, and your son was covered in dark green and blue. “You are so totally cleaning him up,” you laugh, taking a quick picture. You noticed Ell had a little bit of blue on his face too, so you made him get in the picture as well. “Say cheese!” you giggled, smiling with them. Ell held his hands out at arm length, picking up the little boy. “I think it’s bath time,” he chuckled, leaving the room. 30 minutes later, he comes back with a worried look on his face. “I think the paint stained a little bit…” he said quietly. You sighed, going to see the damage. 

Ryland: You come home from a hard days work, and everything is completely cleaned and spotless. Your daughter skips down the stairs, a huge smile on her face. “Surprise mommy!” she said sweetly. Her hair was wet, and her pajamas were on. “Did daddy give you a bath too?” you ask her, hugging her tightly. She nodded her head, “Yeah, but I like it better when you do it. He got a little soap in my eye…” she admitted, shaking her head. You laughed, following her into the kitchen to find him setting out plates for dinner.