You And Your Kids Go Visit Him On Tour

Ross: You didn’t tell him you were going to visit him on tour, and he didn’t even know you were at the concert. Your daughter was wiggled in your arms as you made your way through the crowd. You didn’t get front row seats, but just close enough to where he could see the both of you. When the concert started, you lifted your daughter Rose onto your shoulders. “Daddy!” she screamed over and  over again. Rocky was the first one to see her, and he waved before getting Ross’ attention. When his eyes locked with yours, his singing faltered, staring at the two of you in awe. He finished the song, but afterwards, he gave a shout out to his two girls :)

Riker: He was with Mark, going over some important things for the show today. You and your daughter stood behind him, waiting for him to notice. She was wiggling in place, hardly able to contain herself. Mark’s eyes glanced over to you every now and then, waiting again, for Riker to notice. He excused himself from the room, and Riker turned back around. His face lit up, and your little girl ran over to him in that instant. He hugged her tightly, holding her close to his chest. “Oh, I missed you so much,” he said, kissing her cheek. You got in on their little hug, getting reacquainted. During the show, he even brought her up on stage. He let her sing a little snippet with him, carrying her around for a little part of the show!

Rocky: “Hey little man!” he said, ruffling your little boy’s hair. Your two little boys were all over the place, greeting their other aunt’s and uncles. You held your 4 month old girl in your arms, handing her over to Rocky. He gave you a quick kiss, before the boys came back. They ganged up together, pulling Rocky every which way. “We wanna look around!” they shouted excitedly. “Okay okay,” he laughed, before showing them around the arena. There was a huge empty room, which was supposed to be a dance studio. Before you knew it, they were all acting crazy along side all of their aunt and uncles!

Ratliff: Surprisingly, your son had always been the quiet one. There were times where he would get hyper and loud, but most of the time he was quiet and thoughtful, lost in his own little world. Ell carried him around, showing him all the equipment for the show, and what it was for. “What’s that for?” he asked, curiously stroking the amp. “Makes the sound louder, so everyone can hear it,” he answered, watching him in awe. He nodded, trying to process everything in his head. You stood back, watching both of them play the drums. He was actually really good for his age, so he must get his musical talent from his dad :)

Ryland: She stood off to the side, watching everything going on. You and Ry were just getting caught up, and she watched as people flew around, getting everything set up. He bent down, watching her in awe. “You aren’t gonna give me a hug?” he pouted, waiting for her to giggle. She nodded, giving that small, adorable smile of hers. She jumped into his arms, as he picked her up. He kissed her, giving her the biggest hug. “I missed you,” he smiled, tickling her sides gently. Her high-pitched laughter filled the room, making her presence known. “”Is the princess here?” Ross asked, peeking around the corner. She fell from Ryland’s arms, racing over to him. “Uncle Ross!” she screamed, jumping into his arms.