You Get A Piercing

Ross: “What is that?” he smiles, pointing to the newly pierced ring in your nose. “Oh nothing,” you tease, walking the plates to the sink. He follows after you, spinning you around. His smile grows wider, turning your face so he can inspect it further. He nods his head in approval, “Looks good on you,” he says biting his lip. He can’t resist, and soon his lips are on yours.

Riker: “You sure you wanna do this?” he asks, raising a brow. You nod your head, grinning widely. He takes your hand in his, squeezing it in reassurance. “It’s gonna look great,” he smiles, kissing your cheek, “Don’t worry.” The piercer gets the needle ready, and holds a metal tube in your nostril. Riker looks worried, but it’s all over soon. “Looks even better than I imagined,” he smiles, kissing you gently.

Rocky: “You’re getting a what?” he asks, taking a double take. “I want to get my lip pierced,” you reply firmly. “Is this because I said you weren’t rock and roll?” he grins, on the verge of laughing. You cross your arms, “No, it’s not,” you smile back, trying to stop yourself was laughing as well. When you actually go to get it pierced, he’s giggling almost the whole time, “Very badass of you,” he whispered, watching the needle go in.

Ratliff: When you both had gotten home from getting dermal on your cheek, below your eye, he couldn’t take his eyes off of it. “It hurts,” you cringe, trying not to move your face that much. Soon, soft, gentle kisses were placed all around the spot, making everything feel better. “It just looks so good,” he smirked, reaching for your lips. “I should’ve done this awhile ago,” you tease.

Ryland: “I liked your face better without any holes in it,” he sighs, wrapping his arms around your shoulders. “You really don’t like it?” you ask sadly. “Hey,” he says, tilting your in up, “You look good in anything, it’ll just take me while to get used to it,” he nods. “Yeah right,” you argue, playfully rolling your eyes. “No, I’m serious,” he smiles, glancing back from the piercing and your eyes.