You Stay In A Hotel With Him On Tour (Clean)

Ross: “Let’s go to the pool!” he shouts excitedly, getting that smile that made him look five years old. It took you a moment to respond, because you were too lost admiring his boy-like features. “Uh, yeah,” you say, getting you bathing suit out. He heads for the bathroom, swimming trunks in hand. When he walks out, all thoughts of his boyish traits leave your mind. In hot pink swimming trunks, you could see his six pack clearly. “Wow,” you breathe, and he laughed, kissing your lips quickly. 

Riker: You two were cuddled on the bed, watching some of your favorite movies together. Well, most of them were Disney, and you both knew almost every line. Next was Tangled, which he surprising liked. He knew this feeling wouldn’t last long, meaning that you were supposed to leave again the next day, so he cuddled you close the whole time. Your head was rested on his chest, and every now and then, he’d reach down and kiss the top of you head. 

Rocky: You were having so much fun with him, being completely crazy. When he was away on tour, you didn’t get to see him much, so the two of you made it really last. You were jumping from bed, along side Rocky. Your laughs filled the room, and pretty soon you heard pounding on the wall. You could hear running, and then the knocking continue on your door. You race to go get it, and Ross was standing there with bored expression. “What are you guys doing in here?” he asks, peeking in. “Jumping on the beds,” you giggle. “Oh, I thought it was something else, never mind,” he says, leaving. You shake your head, “You’re brother is really weird Rocky,” you laugh, continuing jumping on the bed. 

Ratliff: “I’m hungry,” he says, smiling over at you. “Room service?” you grinned, knowing exactly what he was thinking. He nods his head, instantly grabbing the menus. You look over it, finding exactly what you want. You get chocolate milk, and chicken strips, and he gets the same. After he orders, he looks at you, and starts laughing quietly. “It’s funny ‘cause we’re at this fancy hotel, and here we are watching cartoons and eating chicken nuggets and chocolate milk,” he giggles, laughing more now. “Chicken strips Ellington. They are chicken strips, that’s much more adult than the nuggets!” you grin, watching him erupt in more howling laughter. 

Ryland: While you’re with him, all he wants to do is relax and cuddle. He doesn’t want any interruptions, just to spend as much time with you as possible. “I’m really glad that you’re here,” he says, smiling slightly. “Me too Ry! I’ve missed you so much!” you say, giving him a little pout. “I’m here now though,” he chuckles, kissing you softly. You lay with him quietly, just enjoying him being right there. He runs his hands up and down your sides, instantly making you sleepy. You fall asleep onto his chest, and he soon follows.