First Night You Spend At His House (Clean)

Ross: You went over to his place after work, dropping off some of his stuff he left at your place. You weren’t expecting to stay long, but after he coaxed you into taking a seat on the big, comfy couch, you couldn’t get back up. “I really should be going home,” you groaned, trying to get up. Ross pulled you back, laying you onto his lap. “Stay here, I’ll let you borrow something to wear, and we can watch a movie,” he said, placing kisses all over your face. You couldn’t resist, and gave in. 

Riker: You were laying in bed sick today, not wanting to do anything. Your stomach was cramping severely, and you felt way nauseous. You suddenly felt your buzz go off, so you slumped over, answering it. “Hello,” you croaked. “Hey baby, you okay? You don’t sound too good…” he murmured. You explained to him how sick you were, and had to cancel your date. “I’ll be right there to pick you up,” he said, without giving you time to protest. He was there shortly, even picking you up and taking you to the car. He proceeded to take you to his place, fixing you up. He took care of you all night, even when you were being incredibly whiny and needy. He didn’t complain, not once. 

Rocky: You went over to his place to have a scary movie marathon. You weren’t really into scary movies, but as long as he was there, you were fine. You endured all the movies, one by one. And by the end of the night, you were scared out of your mind. You kissed Rocky goodbye, and watched as he shut the door behind you. You froze, realizing how dark it was outside. You knocked on the door, and Rocky was giving you a quizzical look. “I just realized how dark it is out here… Mind if I stay the night?” you said, scared. He chuckled, letting you in. 

Ratliff: He invited you over for his first night in his apartment, and you were both extremely excited. You helped move furniture, finding the perfect place for everything. On your break time, you decided to go get some food and bring it back. You ate on the floor, being silly and laughing the whole time. He would make a funny face, and then you would take a turn. You were disappointed when you had to start working again, and by the end of the night, you were both exhausted and collapsed on the couch. Without realizing it, you both fell asleep there, in each other’s arms. 

Ryland: You shared an apartment with your best friend, which was one of the best and worst things. Tonight, she had a guy over, ruining your plans for movies. “Uh, how about you come stay at my place? Bring the movies, and stay with me all night,” he smirked. You nodded, excited. “Let me just go get some pajamas,” you stated. And before you could walk away, he grabbed your hand, pulling you closer. Your faces were only inches apart, “No, I think I have a hockey jersey which would look great on you,” he whispered. You looked away blushing, but couldn’t resist his offer. You went over to his place, and he threw you the jersey. You put it on, and he definitely liked what he saw! You ended up having the best movie night ever :)