He Burns His Hand

Ross: You were in the process of curling you hair until Ross came in. You set the curling iron down, while he trailed kissed up your neck. “I really need to finish getting ready,” you stated, not pulling away. He got to your mouth, leaving you with a very passionate kiss. One hand was around the base of your neck, and the other was on your table. “Ow!” he said, pulling his hand back. He held it tightly to his chest, making painful groans. “Curling iron?” you guessed, as he nodded. 

Riker: He was doing his best to let you relax today. When you got home from work, he leaded you to the couch, while he fixed dinner. It was so nice to be able to enjoy yourself. All of the sudden, you heard a loud banging sound followed by a scream. Your eyes widened, as you got up to see what had happened. Dinner was all over the floor, his hand was running under the sink. “Shit,” he murmured, letting the cool water wash over his skin. “I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to do that,” he said, sounding disappointed. “It’s okay Riker, it’s the thought that counts!” you said, putting some burn relief on his hand. 

Rocky: He was messing around in the kitchen, much to your dismay. His hand had laid against the stove handle, before reaching up to the burner. He yanked it back in the same second, making non-human noises. He cursed under his breath, somehow trying to make it better. “Why did you put your hand on the burner?!” you asked incredulously. “I didn’t know it was on!” he shouted back. “Rocky, I’m in the kitchen cooking? How would you not know the burner was on?” you asked, running his hand under water. He shrugged, instantly relieved. 

Ratliff: Just yesterday, he had burned his hand really badly on a bad electrical outlet. It was wrapped up today, and it still hurt. He laid on your lap, and you leaned down kissing him. He smiled into the kiss, wanting more. Before things got too heated though, he pulled back groaning in pain. “What’s wrong?” you asked curiously. He gestured to his hand, yours resting on top of it. You pulled is back quickly, “Oops… Force of habit. I’m so sorry,” you mumbled, feeling guilty. He shrugged it off, kissing you more. 

Ryland: He came home, his hand bandaged badly. “Oh my god Ry! What happened?” you asked, rushing over to him. You inspected it, his giant hand resting in your small one. “I burnt it on the stage lights,” he murmured. “Oh… Well are you okay?” you asked, feeling bad. He nodded, taking a seat onto the couch. You took a seat beside him, and he instantly laid his head onto your shoulder. “It’s actually burned pretty bad,” he said, a smile playing on the corners of his mouth. “Why are you smiling about that?!” you asked. “Because I have a sexy girlfriend to take care of me,” he smirked, pulling you in for a kiss.