Way You Share A Bed

Ross: You would be in front of Ross, and he would hold you from behind. His head would rest in the crook of your neck, and he would lay as close to you as possible. His hand would be around your waist, pulling you even closer. 

Riker: He would be laying on his back, you nestled right beside him. You would lay your head onto his chest, and he would play with your hair until you fell asleep. Your legs would drape across his, waking up in a tangled embrace. 

Rocky: Rocky would cuddle you closely, until he fell asleep. He would take over the whole bed, leaving you a little space. You would push him over, and he would wake up, pulling you close. Your head would rest comfortably across his arm, your hand around his waist. 

Ratliff: He would lay on his stomach, into a superman type pose, while his hand would find it’s way toward your shoulders. You would intertwine your fingers and he would wake up in the middle of the night, not feeling you close to him. He would inch toward you, putting his hands around your waist gently.

Ryland: He would lay onto his back, you head onto his chest. You were on your side, no space between you. His leg would be intertwined between both of yours, spread out over the bed. When you would roll over, he would follow unconsciously.