He Teaches You How To Surf

Ross: He has his surfboard right next to you, showing you how to paddle. “Just move your arms like this,” he says, deep in concentration. When you do it, he’s already smiling at you. “See, already doing good!” he comments. “Now stand up,” he yells, showing you from his board. Your eyes go wide, but you do it anyway. You try to keep your balance, remaining steady. “Good!” he shouts, watching you move along to your first wave!

Riker: “I’m scared,” you admit, clutching your board. “Don’t be, you’ll do just fine,” he promise, kissing your cheek. “Just stand on the board like this,” he instructs, moving his arms to balance him. “I’m gonna go up there so I can get pictures!” he yells, watching you go for the wave. You remain in check, surfing your first wave. “You did it!” he screams, snapping another picture until your back with him. He rewards you with an amazing kiss when you get back :)

Rocky: “Whoa!” you say, as you are falling off the board and into the water. He jumps off his, pulling you to the top. “You really weren’t kidding when you told me how clumsy you were,” he chuckles, putting you onto your board again. “I don’t think I can do this,” say, shaking. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but you should really try first!” he says, nodding in understanding. You tried, and failed miserably. He had to get you from the water over 5 times, finally pulling you to shore. “It’s not for everyone…” he teases, kissing your forehead. 

Ratliff: He places the boards on the beach, that way he can just show you how to do everything before you get in the water. “Just do this, and keep your arms out,” he says seriously, as you watch him in confusion. You follow his lead, and after an hour, you’re ready to go out there. After you give it a few tries, you manage to surf a small wave. “I did it! I did it!” you say, jumping into his arms. “Already like a pro,” he smiles, squinting at the sun. 

Ryland: “Maybe we shouldn’t do this…” he says, looking at your small and fragile self. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine!” you chuckle, taking the board. “It’s a lot harder than it looks,” he states, watching the giant waves. “I just wanna try,” you argue, running out to the shore. He follows after you, and within five minutes, your plunged into the water. “Alright, we should quit now,” he says, pulling you back up. You shake your head, getting back on. He watches again in amazement as you try again, and succeed this time. “I told you I could do it!” you smile, nudging him. “You surprise me every time!” he smiles.