How You First Meet

Ross: You two met when you started getting really close to Rydel. You noticed he was always looking at you, and you the same. One day, he started up a conversation and you hit it off quickly. “You’re very beautiful,” he said, getting lost in your eyes, and before you knew it, you were going on your first date, and then your month anniversary, and then a year! 

Riker: You were standing in line at Starbucks, and right behind you was Riker. He was talking to Rocky, and his hand accidentally hit you in the back. “Oh, I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to do that,” he said, staring in your eyes. Your gaze lingered a little bit longer than necessary, but after you said it was fine, you got to talking with him and clicked really well. He got your number, and you two had coffee together. 

Rocky: You were standing near the front, left, at the R5 concert. You were giving flirty glances the whole time to Rocky, and his eyes would always scan the crowd and go right back to you. He would give you a huge smile, before doing something really impressive on stage. For the meet and greet, he noticed you immediately. “You were the girl in the green!” he said excitedly. You nod happily, and soon you were having a full out conversation. “You’re cute,” he says finally, asking for you number as well. 

Ratliff: You both met at a Lazer Tag place, and you hadn’t really noticed, but you would always be shooting him. He occasionally found you and got you a few times, and he would smile proudly at himself before running off. After the game, he gave you a fake pouty face. “You did good I guess…” he said in mock sadness. “Someone’s a little sad that he lost,” you teased. He smiled, before offering to play another game. 

Ryland: You were at the park when you first saw him, playing with kites and whatnot. You couldn’t get the kite to go up for the life of you, and finally, he walked over to help. “Here, let me try,” he smiled, holding out his hand for the kite. You watched in amazement as he got it up for you, handing you the sting. “I’m Ryland,” he grinned, holding out his hand.