His Reaction When You're Brought Up In An Interview

I didn’t do Ryland’s because he really doesn’t get interviewed lol

Ross: He had no idea that pictures of the two of you were circulating on the internet, so you can imagine the surprise when an interviewer brings you up. His eyes widen slightly, glancing nervously around the room with that adorable playful smile. “Um, you know, she’s cool,” he chuckles, nodding. He doesn’t add anymore to the topic, but instead, tries to change it while his family is teasing him. 

Riker: “So, are you and (y/n) dating?” the interviewer asks, and immediately Rocky is howling with laughter. “Are you dating her Riker?” Rocky asks, a teasing smirk on his face. “She’s just cool,” Riker shrugs, and you could almost see the nervous-ness radiating from him. Ross is in the background, clapping his hands together. “No, I mean, I don’t know,” Riker smiles, fidgeting with the rings on his fingers.  

Rocky: When the interviewer brings you up, a huge smile is plastered to his face. When she asks if the two of you are dating, Rocky plays it off coolly. “I don’t know, maybe,” he smirks, shrugging. Riker nudges his in the side, “C’mon, don’t leave the fans hanging,” he teases. Rocky chuckles, not budging. “She might be my girlfriend, she might not be, I don’t know,” he answers, smiling proudly now.  

Ratliff: When he hears the mention of your name, his face reddens. He throws his head into his palms, hiding his wild blush. “I knew this was going to happen!” he laughs. “Sensitive subject for you?” the interviewer jokes. Ellington shrugs, still chuckling. “I think it’s better to leave everyone guessing, you’ll never know,” he smirks.