When You First Hold Hands

Ross: Rydel took you and Ross shopping, and you were running around showing him everything. He would laugh, while finding something really entertaining, and without a second thought he grabbed your hand, pulling you to the next thing. You smiled, gripping his hand tightly, while following after him. Your arms were twisted together, walking side by side.  

Riker: You and Riker were over having dinner at his parents house, and Stormie was going on about some of his embarrassing stories. He blushed looking down, while giving a sheepish smile. His hands were on his lap, so you moved yours closer, intertwining your fingers with his. He gave you a little squeeze, before taking his thumb and rubbing small circles onto your hand. He looked up, chuckling at some of his childhood antics. 

Rocky: You were watching s scary movie with him, cuddling onto the couch. Before soon, you were practically on his lap, as he held you close. He grabbed your hand, and every time a scary part came on, he would give you a gentle squeeze. You buried your face onto his chest, looking down at your hands. Ignoring the movie, you smiled, enjoying the amazing feeling of his rough, calloused, hands. 

Ratliff: You and Ratliff were at an amusement park today, and you were making him ride the biggest roller coaster with you. Much to his dismay of course. You were locked into the seat, and you looked over at his nervous face. Your hands were so close, almost touching, so you moved your pinky so it was snaked around his. When he didn’t object, you moved your ring finger, and slowly embraced. When the ride started going though, he would squeeze your hand tightly, screaming. 

Ryland: He placed his arm on top of yours, playing with your fingers. He would pick at your nails, rub your hands, trace the lines on your palm, etc. Finally he slid his fingers onto yours, gripping them softly. His hands overlapped yours, still massaging the side of your thumb. He smiled at the contact, loving the feeling just as much as you did.