The First Time You Sing Or Rap In Front Of Him

Ross: “Sing for me,” he pleaded, begging for the millionth time. You sigh, closing your eyes. “If I do it this one time, you can’t ask me ever again!” you threaten. He nods, eager to hear your voice. “I don’t even know what to sing…” you say. “What about that new song you like?” he asks, already putting on Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. You sing along, letting your voice just take you away. He stares at you in awe, completely shocked. “Why don’t you sing? That was amazing,” he says, the smile bright on his face. “You promised,” you reminded him, shrugging.   

Riker: You were on your daily Skype call with him, but he had to excuse himself. He had already been gone for five minutes, so while you waited, you sang along to Forget About You; one of their amazing songs. You heard giggling coming from your laptop, and your head shot up. You saw him chuckling like a little kid, watching you. Your eyes went wide, “Um.” You blushed, looking down. “I know I’m not good, but you don’t have to laugh!” you pout. His face suddenly turned serious this time. “No! I’m laughing because it was cute! It was absolutely adorable, and made me realize how much I missed you,” he said sweetly. 

Rocky: You didn’t think anyone was home, so you took this as your chance to blast Super Bass by Nicki Minaj in the shower. “This one is for the boys with the booming system, top down, AC with the cooling system,” you rap, turning around to get all the shampoo out of your hair. You jump. startled, when you see Rocky watching you with a sassy expression on his face. “You didn’t mention you could rap,” he smiles. “I think I should join you so I can hear more,” he smirks, already taking his shirt off. 

Ratliff: ”I don’t sing in front of people,” you told Rydel, after she asked you again to try. “Well, not that you know of…” Ratliff said with a mischievous smile. “What are you talking about?” you ask, curiosity and worry etched onto your face. “When I got home the other day, I heard you singing to Selena Gomez,” he chuckles, watching you turn beet-red. “Why would you do that?!” you ask, embarrassed. “Don’t worry, you’re really good. I think you should do in in front of me though…” he says, kissing your forehead. “No, because I’m not any good,” you argue. “You were perfect,” he whispers, to where you can only hear it. 

Ryland: It was a really quiet day, just laying around doing nothing at all. Your favorite song by Eminem came on; Love The Way You Lie. It had both rapping parts, and singing parts which you loved. You totally forgot that Ryland was sitting beside you, too lost in the song. “Just gonna stand there  and watch me burn, but that’s okay because I like the way it hurts,” yo belt out. After the song was over, you noticed him smiling next to you. You look at him wide eyes, but her just gives you a smile. “You should definitely do that more often, so hot,” he says, closing his eyes.