He Tells Everyone You're Dating

Ross: He was doing one of his many interviews, and the interviewer had asked the band if they had girlfriends. Ross smiled, while everyone pointed to him. “Thanks guys, I wasn’t gonna say anything yet!” he chuckled, “Sorry (y/n)!” “Embarrassed are we?” she asked, not letting the conversation go. “Not at all. She’s great, super awesome,” he said, trying to keep back that dazzling smile. 

Riker: He was doing a live stream today, reaching out to the many fans. You were sitting in the living room, watching everything. You walked by into the kitchen to get a drink, and everyone had asked about you. “Is that your girlfriend?” he read from the comments. He laughed, “Yes, she’s my girlfriend,” he said pulling you to the camera. 

Rocky: You went to the beach with everyone today, and Stormie was taking loads of pictures of you two. You loved the way they turned out, and so did he. As soon as you knew it, he was uploading them one by one to his instagram, with the caption ‘my girlfriend ;)’. You both searched through the comments, seeing what everyone thought of your new relationship!

Ratliff: He never really admitted it publicly, however everyone knew. You were always together, holding hands, taking pictures with each other. There almost wasn’t a time you were apart, and everyone just kind of assumed, and then it was. When you were out in public, he would always hold your hand and such, so it wasn’t hard to figure out. No one needed a public announcement ;)

Ryland: You were going to an R5 concert today with Ryland, helping him set up. He lead you through the many people in the crowd, interlacing his hand with yours. When things got really packed, he moved his hand around your waist, pulling you closer. “Is that your girlfriend?!” a fan asked excitedly. “Yep!” he said, smiling over at you. “She’s so pretty Ryland!” a few girls screamed. “I know!” he chuckled, watching you smile.