You're In Their New Music Video And They Like You

Ross: You played Riker’s love interest in the new video, but honestly, you felt like you connected more with Ross. It was almost the kissing scene, and Ross was watching warily in the background. You were so close to finishing the scene, until Ross yelled “Stop!” Every pair of eyes were on him, “Dude, what are you doing?” Riker asked, clearly annoyed. “Sorry, it’s nothing. Start over,” he said, leaving. You finished the kiss, wandering off to find Ross. “There you are! What happened back there? Without answering, his lips crashed against yours, giving you your response. 

Riker: “So, I thought maybe we could do a quick ‘get to know each other?’” he rambled, while you two sat across from each other. “That sounds great!” you exclaimed, smiling from ear to ear. You two talked for awhile, getting to know each other a little more. There were more and more laughs, and eventually someone had to come over and try to keep you quiet so you wouldn’t ruin Ross’ scene nearby. You giggled quietly, covering your mouth. “Sorry,” you whispered. At the end off the day, after you’d gotten all the scenes done, he pulled you aside. He looked nervous, fidgeting a little. “Uh, so I had fun with you today. Maybe we could do that again, just the two of us?” he asked quietly. You smiled, nodding. “Of course, I’ll give you my number,” you said excitedly.  

Rocky: “You’re beautiful!” he commented, making you blush. Your face heated up, a light, playful smile turning up the corners of your lips. “Thanks,” you say quietly, now beaming at him. “I think today’s going to be great, we’ll have tons of fun,” he said, winking at you. Just then, the director called the both of you over. You were getting ready for the kissing scene, and you were more nervous than you were going to admit. The kiss was amazing, and you thought for sure that was the only take you’d need. “I think we need to redo it,” Rocky smirked, getting ready for take two!

Ratliff: “How ‘bout that kissing scene,” he laughed nervously. “You scared?” you teased, laughing. “Not at all, looking forward to it actually,” he smiled, making you giggle. Just then, Rocky walked pass. “Aw, Ell has a crush, don’t you?” he joked, rushing pass. He shot a glare, looking more embarrassed than ever. “Just ignore him,” he said, laughing it off. Your scene was next, and this time, you’re the nervous one. You tried to look as confident as you could in front of the large cameras, but your hand was shaking slightly. Everything went really smooth though, and toward the end of the scene, both of you two were relaxed. “We’re having a party tomorrow, if you wanna come with me? It’s a celebration for the music video, so…” he hinted. “I’d love to!” you said, probably sounding more excited than you should. 

Ryland: You both had a minor part in the new music video, a cameo. You played his leading lady in a few scenes, which he seemed pretty excited about. He definitely didn’t waste any time, the second he met you, he sat beside you, his arm around your shoulder. “Nice to meet you,” he smirked. You giggled, “Nice to meet you as well,” you said sweetly. “I heard there’s a kissing scene,” he hinted, raising his eyebrows. “Yeah, I heard that too,” you smiled. “Trust me, It’ll be good. Great even,” he replied cockily. In the scene, he totally went for it. It looked like he was enjoying himself pretty well. “Told you, you’d like it,” he said, his smile going from ear to ear to where you could easily see his dimples. “Maybe next time we do that, it won’t be in front of the camera’s,” he grinned, causing you to blush.