He Takes You To A Meet And Greet

Ross: He likes showing you off, so when he takes you to a meet and greet, he’s always doing cheeky things. Sometimes, he’ll get behind on signing too because he’s always looking at you, or kissing you. His hands will subconsciously be on you at all times, making all the fans jealous. 

Riker: He’s so busy taking pictures, but he makes sure that you’re his first priority. He always glances over, making sure that you are okay. Every chance he get’s, he’ll plant little kisses on your lips, his hands rested at your sides, rubbing little circles there. 

Rocky: You watch him from afar, laughing at all the silly poses they have to do for the meet and greets. Every now and then, you’ll shout ‘ooh’s’ and ‘aw’s’ when he takes a cute picture with another girl. He loves the fact that you’re not jealous, so his face immediately turns into the biggest smile!

Ratliff: You love it when you tag along with him for meet and greets, because when he’s not taking pictures, he’s making funny faces with you. Some of the fans even ask you to get in the picture with them, and you and Ratliff have a blast with it, competing on who makes the funniest faces. 

Ryland: It’s always crazy when you come along for meet and greets because he’s usually racing off to be somewhere. But sometimes, you help him with all the R5 stuff, and that’s your favorite time to go. You two laugh and goof off while getting stuff done, but still get to spend time with him!