Mood Swings

Ross: You were 7 months along, and your emotions were all over the place. You were laying on the couch, as happy as could be. He smiled, placing his hand over your stomach. “I can’t believe how big you’ve gotten! I can’t wait to see her,” he exclaimed happily. Your eyebrows furrowed together, “What does that supposed to mean?” you say sadly. A nervous look came across his face, “No no, I didn’t mean it like that! I promise!” he said, trying to sooth you. Tears were welling in your eyes already, and he wiped them away, rubbing your back. “No, I didn’t mean it like that! I meant the baby okay? You’re so beautiful,” he said, reassuring you. 

Riker: He was pretty used to your mood swings lately, meaning that you’ve had them for 6 months already. Your mood would change in an instant, leaving his confused as always. His eyes would widen, not knowing what exactly to say to make you alright again. He would just let you yell at him, standing back and taking it. When you were upset though, he would slowly creep over, hugging you tightly until you felt better. He missed seeing you happy all the time, so he does anything he can to see your beautiful smile again. 

Rocky: You’ve been super moody lately, going from happy-sad-mad. You knew why of course, but it still didn’t help how you felt. You already knew he couldn’t wait until you just had the baby, because you were driving him insane. Every time you snapped at him, he would try making you feel better. When that didn’t work, he’d leave you alone, giving you your space. He was so relieved when he saw that you were better, and would instantly be back at your side, getting you whatever you needed. 

Ratliff: “I don’t feel good,” you said, holding your stomach. It was that time of the month, and the pains radiating through your stomach were killing you. He laid you down onto the couch, watching one of your favorite movies. You groaned in pain, causing him to worry. “Is everything okay (y/n)?” he asked quietly. “Do you think I’m okay? I’m in pain, can’t you see that?!” you snapped, causing him to put his hands up, in defeat. “What do you want me to do?” he asked calmly. Soon, a funny part came on, and you started cracking up laughing. He just watched you, making sure you weren’t going to switch moods on him again. 

Ryland: You had been on bed rest for a month already, and you felt like you were slowly going crazy. Of course, Ry helped with everything he could, but you still felt yourself getting mad or sad about all the little things. “Ryland! I’m hungry!” you whined, his attention fixing on you. He chuckled, kissing you on the forehead. “I’ll be back,” he said, leaving the room. While you were waiting, you decided to turn on the TV. The end of The Notebook was on, and in no time, you were balling your eyes out. Ryland came back, noticing the tears on your face. “What’s wrong?” he said, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. You pointed to the screen, more tears falling down your face. He just chuckled, holding you to his chest. “All this for a movie…” he laughed, shaking his head.