He Misses His Child Being Born

Ross: He darts into the room, full of apologies. He stops when his eyes land on the baby girl in your arms, instantly inching closer. You smile up at him, reassuringly. “You wanna hold her?” you ask, outstretching your arms. He nods, a smile wide on his face. He takes her gently, admiring her. “I’m so sorry I couldn’t make it,” he says again, lost in her beauty. “It’s okay,” you smile, “You’re here now at least!” 

Riker: He was absolutely sure of himself that he was gonna make it, so when he darts in the room and everything is over, he’s more than shocked. “Where is he?” he asks nervously, looking around the room. “They took him to get cleaned up and everything…” you croaked, holding out your arms for him. Just then, a little cart was wheeled in, and the nervous expression was traded for a much happier one. 

Rocky: As he holds his daughter in his arms, his faced has a million different emotions running through it. He looks both happy, and sad at the same time that he missed it. “I know what you’re thinking, but I promise you it’s fine,” you whispered. “I still wish I could have been there though…” he says, stroking her head softly. “This moment right here means everything, so don’t waste it!” you chuckle, taking a picture of them too!

Ratliff: You wake up from your nap, only to see Ellington and your baby boy sitting in the chair in front of you. You smile to yourself, and he didn’t even notice you were awake yet. “Hey little buddy,” he coo’d, while the newborn wrapped his hand around Ell’s. “I think he likes you,” you giggle, as his head darts up. He nods, the smile growing on his face more by the second. “I’m glad you’re here now,” you whisper, as he kisses you. “You did great baby,” he says to you, admiring how small he was. 

Ryland: You knew the second he was on the same floor, because you could here him running frantically through the hall. “I’m here!” he says, bursting through the door. The baby girl in your arms wiggles around, and his eyes dart to her. “I’m late,” he says, completely out of breath. “Just missed it,” you smiled, gesturing for him to come closer. His hands are already wrapped around you, and the little baby in your arms. “Wow, she’s beautiful,” he commented, looking up at you.