Ryland Imagine

"We could go to the park, or the the beach, or to eat, or-" he continued loudly in your ear. "Or we could stay here and relax," you grin, waiting for him to start up again. "That’s no fun," he says, his tone sounding a mixture of being bored and tired. "I’m just surprised you haven’t dozed off yet," you sigh. "I’m not tired, he lies. "Mmhmm," you say, raising your eyebrows. "Please can we just get out of here! I’m begging you!" he whines. You were trying so hard to say no, but every time you wanted to, your brain automatically wanted to say yes. Every time he pouted, he got his way, hence the reason he was doing it. "Fine!" you say in mock anger, and you see the smile twitching on his lips, threatening to spill any second. It takes him a few moments to get up, and you can tell the drowsiness is taking effect. He grabs his keys, ready to go. "I don’t think so," you say, taking them from him. "You aren’t driving," you say, putting your foot down. He hands you the keys warily. 

The first stop you make is the gas station, you pick up a few Red Bulls for him, handing them to him on the way out. “At least drink those,” you say quietly. He nods happily, chugging down one can. “I’m hungry,” he says afterward, looking at you. You nod, already having a nice place in mind. It wasn’t very well known, but the food was amazing. You pull in, letting Ryland finish his other can. “Thanks Soph,” he smiles, kissing your cheek before getting out of the car. You walk in, find a seat, and immediately look through menus. You had already picked out what you want, but he was staring at the menu like it was life or death. You giggle to yourself, and he looks up. “What?” he asks curiously. You shake your head, “Nothing, I’m just kinda glad we did this. It’s fun to get out,” you commented. “Go ahead say it,” you sighed. “Say what?” he smirks, pretending to be oblivious. “‘I told you so Sophie,’” you say, mocking his voice. He laughs, leaning up to kiss you.