You Go To The Beach Together

Ross: The first thing on his agenda, is surfing. He can’t wait to show you how to ride a wave, watching you with admiring eyes. He helps you onto the board, his hands resting on your sides longer than necessary. “You got it?” he asks, his eyes on your intently. He lays down, showing you how to paddle, you right beside him. “See, it’s not that hard,” he smiles. 

Riker: He loves spending quality time with you, so when you go to the beach, you are the only thing on his mind. He loves to just lay with you in the sand, talking about anything. And when you want to get up and have fun, he’s the first one to be right with you. He’ll do whatever you want, swimming, volleyball, or just being crazy!

Rocky: He’s loves to have fun on the beach, whether is surfing, playing volleyball, or just tackling you into the water. As long as he’s with you and having a good time, he’ll do whatever. However, you already know he’s going to throw you into the warm water, chasing after you playfully, right on your heels. 

Ratliff: He likes to chill at the beach, just going swimming or building sandcastles. He’ll surprise you with cute little drawings he did in the sand, building you the best castle on the beach just to impress you. He knows he doesn’t have too, but he loves seeing your face light up, and what better way than to spend a day at the beach?

Ryland: When you go to the beach with him, you’re already prepared for the amount of daredevil things he’s going to do. To him, it’s nothing. But to you, it all seems crazy. He’ll get a boat, and go tubing, or he’ll take you jet-skiing in the warm water. He’ll make those extra sharp turns just so you hold onto him a little bit tighter.