Riker Imagine

"Hey, I’m going to the studio. Wanna come?" he asks, putting his shoes on. You nod, "Sure, I’d like that." You slip on some flip flops, heading out the door. You wait for him to fumble around his keys, before he finally shuts the door and comes to meet you at the pathway. He laces your fingers together, swinging them back and forth until he reaches your door. After the longish drive to the studio, you were finally there. You make your way through the crowd of people, finally in the studio. You follow him through many rooms, until he walks in the one where the rest of his family is. They all suddenly flock over to where you are, hugging the both of you. "Hey everybody!" you chirp, happy to see them. Riker pulls you along to a little couch, and you’re almost sitting on his lap. "Ross is in now, but you’re next," Rocky tells him, nodding in his direction. On cue, Ross’ voice fills the room, and you nod along to the music. 

"New song?" you inquire, looking into his big brown eyes. He nods, a smile forming on his face. "I wrote is special for someone," he says, and this time his smile is so wide, it looks like he might crack. You raise your eyebrows, "And who might that be for?" you ask, playing along with him. "You guys are like so totally cute," Ellington says, trying to imitate a fan girl. You shake you head, but laugh anyway. "We are cute though," he whispers in your ear, his breath tickling your neck. "Is that why you wrote a song specially for me?" you giggle. He gasps, pretending to be shocked. "Who told you?! That was supposed to be a surprise!" he whisper-yelled. You lay your head onto his shoulder, and he kisses your forehead, still laughing.