Intruder

Ross: He was sound asleep, talking about something in his dream. You tried to keep him quiet because you thought you had heard some rustling going on downstairs. You waited, but heard it again. It was definitely real! You nudged Ross, and his eyes shot open from your urgency. “There’s something in the house!” you whisper yelled. He was more alert now, being cautious. He too, listened until he heard the sound of metal clacking. “Go hide in the closet,” he ordered, slowly creeping downstairs. You waited there a few minutes, before Ross finally returned with a bright smile on his face. “It was a raccoon on the porch,” he stated, chuckling.

Riker: It was the middle of the night, and chaos had taken over your house. You and Riker stood before Rocky, “What exactly are you doing here?” he asked tiredly. “You gave me an extra key,” Rocky reminded him. “Still doesn’t answer my question. (Y/n) was freaking out and thought somebody was breaking in! You can’t just do that!” he sighed, his voice still raspy from the early morning. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean too…” he replied thoughtfully. You could tell something was wrong, just in the way he wasn’t cracking jokes right now. “Look, just forget about it okay? I’ll get you some blankets, and you can just sleep here,” you said, returning upstairs.

Rocky: Your house had been broken into while you and Rocky were on vacation, and when you came back, you were stressed to the max. The living room was a mess, stuff strewn everywhere. “At least we got to relax first…” he commented. “No time for jokes!” you snapped. Tears were welling in your eyes, and he was right beside you instantly. He pulled you close, rubbing circles into your back. “Hey, everything is going to be fixed okay? We’re going to be fine,” he reassured you. “Look at all this! Everything is ruined!” you cried. “The stuff is not important, you’re important. Just be thankful we weren’t here to witness it,” he said, making a valid point. You nodded, suddenly feeling a little better.

Ratliff: You woke up to hands gently shaking your body. “Baby, wake up!” he whispered. You forced your eyes open, “What is it?” you yawned. Answering your question, you heard glass shattering downstairs. Your eyes widened, gasping. “Shh!” he said, covering your mouth. “Call the cops,” you mouthed, and in that second, his hand was on the phone dialing. You were waiting patiently, but the longer that you waited, the more nervous you got. And not to mention, the scared feeling in the pit of your stomach. He sat quietly beside you, stroking your arm to keep you calm. The police arrived just in time, and thankfully they caught the guy just in time. Not much was damaged, just the shattered window. When everything was over and done, you decided that you’d feel much safer to go stay somewhere else tonight. 

Ryland: He always kept a baseball bat underneath his side of the bed, and it’s a good thing because tonight, you heard someone in the house. He made you stay up in the room, hidden. You were safe and sound, but it didn’t feel like it when Ryland was down there by himself. Suddenly you heard breaking glass, and metal scraping against something. Your heart faltered, your breathing hitching. This continued on for a few minutes, leaving you worried, and terrified. “(y/n)!” he called from downstairs, making you jump. You crept out from the closet, following his voice. “I got him! Call the police,” he ordered, racing back downstairs. You followed him afterwards, “Ry what did you do?!” you asked incredulously, looking at the bloody man. “I took care of it,” was all he responded.