You Take Your Kids To Pick Pumpkins

Ross: “C’mon,” he smiles, holding out his hand for your two year old daughter. She prances over, running ahead of him. “Do you wanna pick one?” he asks, leaning over the pumpkins. Her face instantly lights up, and she sits on his knee. “That one that one!” she giggles, pointing over to the biggest one there. He sighs, but picks it up anyway, carrying it for her to the wagon. 

Riker: “I want this one, and this one, and this one!” she says. He picks up the smallest one first, but she slaps his hand away. “No daddy! You gotta pick up the biggest one first, that’s that daddy pumpkin. And then the mommy one! And then mine!” she giggles, nodding matter-of-factly. He chuckles, picking up the big one first. “I think that’s a great idea,” he says, kissing her forehead. 

Rocky: Your twins- and boy and a girl- held hands in front of you, beating you to all the pumpkins. “I want this one!” they both said in unison, pointing to the same pumpkin. Her little face scrunched up as she looked at her brother in anger, “I wanted it first!” she screamed. He smiled mischievously, and shook his head, “I’m already getting that one,” “Daddy!” she cried, running to him. “We’ll find you another pumpkin okay?” he smiled, rubbing her back. 

Ratliff: “Come on buddy, just pick one!” he said laughing, nudging him in the side. The little boy sighed, weighing in on his options as if it were a life or death situation. “They’re just pumpkins,” you reminded him. He nodded thoughtfully, before running over to the smallest pumpkin. “Pretty!” he smiled, picking it up. “I’m strong so I carry the pumpkin!” he smiled proudly, showing his dad. “Look at that, we have a weightlifter!” Ell teased, picking him up. 

Ryland: “Can I get eight pumpkins?!” she asked excitedly. “Eight! Why do we need eight!” he laughed, watching the little girl pick up eight pumpkins one by one and put them in the wagon. “One for me, you, mommy, uncle Ross, uncle Rocky, uncle Riker, auntie Rydel, and uncle Ell!” she said, counting each pumpkin. His smile grew wider, as did yours. “Awe, that’s so sweet baby, I’m sure they’ll love them!” he said, kissing her cheek.