You Shower Together (Clean)

Ross: He’s more concentrated on you than anything else, planting kisses on your shoulder, neck, and face while you try to shampoo your hair. “Mmm, you smell nice,” he whispers, his hands falling your your waist, turning you around. “Do I?” you tease, splashing him with body wash. 

Riker: He takes the loufa and wipes it across your back gently, touching every spot.  You turn around, and see the smile that’s planted across his face. “So beautiful,” he comments, moving a piece of your hair out of your eyes. You push the dripping wet hair from his eyes, kissing him quickly before returning to you shower!

Rocky: He smiling cheekily the whole time, not letting you finish your shower. He’s kissing you every second, pulling you as close as you can be. “I need to finish up,” you whisper, and in that same second, he moves his lips back to yours. “Not just yet,” he replies. 

Ratliff: Your hair was filled with bubbles, and before you knew it, his hands were pulling your hair up. It stood in a Mohawk, and he had the biggest smile on his face. “Looks cute on you,” he giggles, his face scrunched up from laughter. Soon, you were doing it to him, and you had matching hair!

Ryland: After he begs you for ten minutes to join you, you finally let him. “Much better,” he smirks, pulling you close to him. You can’t help but turn your lips into a small smile, “I need to shower Ryland.” He nods, “I know that, I just thought I’d help you a little,” he smiles.