You're Asleep On His Side Of The Bed

Ross: He walks tiredly into your room, eyeing you asleep on his side. His frown turns into a small smile, watching as you clung onto his pillow. He knew you missed him on his late nights at work, so he removed the pillow, replacing it with himself. He kissed you on the forehead, drifting to sleep too. 

Riker: When he found you already asleep, and on his side, a huge smile broke out over his face. You were snuggled tightly with one of his baggy hoodies, sprawled out over the bed. He kissed you goodnight, before scooting in with you.  He rubbed circles into your side, making him instantly tired. 

Rocky: After trying to scoot you over three times, he had given up on trying to move you. He chuckled, moving on to your side. He put his hand around your waist, gently pulling you toward him. He played with your hair, until he felt like he couldn’t keep his eyes open anymore. 

Ratliff: You had taken an afternoon nap and fallen asleep in Ell’s spot. When he came in and saw you like that, he took a picture, uploading it to twitter. “She missed me so much, she took over my side too!” He laughed to himself, before taking a nice rest with you!

Ryland: He picked you up gently, walking around to the other side of the bed. He knew that your favorite side, mainly because of the giant windows nearby that you looked through in the morning. After placing you back down, he laid down in the usual position, you close to his side.