You Come Home Later Than Promised

Ross: When you walk into the door two hours late, you try to be as quiet as you can to try and sneak by. However, he’s up on the couch waiting for you to get home. In that instant, he glances over at you, dark circles evident under his eyes. He gives you an un-approving look, shaking his head. “I thought you were supposed to be home an two hours ago? I was worried,” he admitted, his voice quiet. “I’m sorry,” you mumbled, kissing his quickly. He shook it off, just happy that you were there to cuddle with him now.  

Riker: You crawled into bed, trying not to wake him up. You knew you were gonna get some heat in the morning for being late, but you were tired, and all you wanted to do was crawl in bed. You get into bed beside him, and his eyes jot open, instantly landing on you. “You’re late,” he said, more of an accusing tone. You didn’t usually see him annoyed, but he definitely was now. “I’m really sorry,” you say sweetly, cuddling up next to him. He can’t stay mad at you for long, because he wraps his arms around you, just happy that you’re back. 

Rocky: When you pull up, over an hour late, all the lights on the house are still on. You walked in, complete tiredness taking over your mind and body. When you walk in, a pair of eyes are already on you, smirking. “I knew it,” he smiled, shaking his head playfully. “Knew what?” you asked, pretending to be completely oblivious. “You’re always late,” he comments, chuckling. He sure did love it when he was right, that’s for sure. “Yeah yeah, I’m late! But I’m tired,” you pouted, practically pulling him from the couch into bed. 

Ratliff: You walk in, finally glad to be home. “Ell?” you call, waiting for him to respond back. He emerges from the corner of the kitchen, a frown evident on his face. “What’s wrong?” you ask, concern evident in your tone. “I thought you were supposed to be back an hour ago…” he says, giving you a playful pout. “I didn’t really realize I was late, I’m sorry baby,” you whispered, before kissing him. “I even made you dinner,” he sighs, gesturing to the plates near the microwave. “Too bad you didn’t come home earlier… They would have been much better warm,” he says, smirking to himself. 

Ryland: He wasn’t too happy when you told him that you wouldn’t be home until later tonight, and you could tell he was mad. When you got in, you saw him in front of the TV, your suspicions correct. His face was scrunched, watching the TV intently, not even bothering to look your way. “Ry?” you called, watching as he didn’t even flinch at your words. You sighed, but took a seat next to him. “I’m really sorry, I promise it won’t happen again,” you whispered sweetly, planting kisses all over his face. You could tell he was trying to hold back a smile, and pretty soon, you got it out of him!