Kirk

Requested by Whovian3135 , :) I hope you like it! Just to let y'all know, this is a sad one.

You laid down, sobbing. Your hands on your eyes as the tears fell freely. This shouldn't have happened. You were so happy, so ready for that step of your life.

You were pregnant, but lost the baby. The father wasn't in the picture, and your friend, Jim was sort of the stand in dad.

You'd planned your baby's room, had an entire future mapped out, even had a name. But then, it died.

Your little girl was gone. You'd never get to hold her, never get to hear her laugh.

You heard a knock on your door, and you covered yourself with a blanket, not wanting to see anyone.

The knocks continued for a little bit, until you heard a familiar voice. "(Y/n)! Come on! Let me in!"

"No!"

Jim sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Then, he put in the captain override code on your door. It slid open, and he found you a sobbing mess on your bed.

"Hey (y/n)."

"Gmrnnnn." You mumbled, your voice muffled by the blanket.

"What?"

"I said go away."

"No. I'm here for you. I know you're sad, I am too. But I swear, you'll get better."

You smiled up at him, your eyes red and puffy. "Thanks Jim." You whispered, laying down, and resting your head in his lap. You fell asleep in his arms, knowing he'd always be there for you.

Yay! I finished it. Sorry if this was overly depressing/ sad. I tried.... But be prepared, the next one might be kinda sad too.

I may not be able to update tomorrow, it all depends. We have a tree leaning on my house that needs to be cut down. Hopefully things will go as planned.

~Clieo