!Chekov Special! pt. 2

You had been dating Pavel Chekov for almost four months, and it was awesome. He was always so sweet, and kind, and he just made you so happy.

But there was one thing that kind of bothered you. He still didn't know about your abilities.

Though, you could tell he was worried about you. Mainly because you'd faint just about every time the ship was under attack.

You walked to his room, a movie case in hand. You planned on telling him while you watched the movie, that way he'd be distracted enough not to freak out.

You made it to his door, and knocked. It took him a minute get it open, but that was normal. He tends to walk slow when he's in his room.

"Hey Pavel!" You said, hugging him. He smiled and hugged you back. The two if you walked in, and snuggled as the movie started. It was an old movie called The Lion King that you'd been dying to watch.

As the movie went on, you and Chekov talked about random things here and there, when you finally blerted out the words you'd been holding in forever.

"So I need to tell you something really important. Don't freak out, but... I'm different."

"Of course you're different, that's vwhy I like you." He said, smiling.

You laughed nervously, and continued. "I have telepathic abilities."

He seemed to stop for a moment, and you became worried he'd think you were a freak. But then, he smiled again. "That's so cool! Can you read my mind?"

"Yeah."

"How about talk to me through thoughts?"

"Yep." You thought to him, and his eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store.

"Okay, how about this, can you find a vway to make it to vwhere we can talk vwithout actually talking? Like a thought channel?"

"Yeah, though, I haven't done that in a while." You said, creating the link.

The two of you smiled. That would make talking so much easier.

~

You sat at your spot, a little bored. There wasn't much happening on the bridge, and you were bored.

'Imagine the captain getting his hair shaved off.' Pavel thought to you, making you giggle. He was trying to cheer you up.

'What about Spock with no eyebrows?' You asked, and he chuckled.

After about ten minutes of this, Jim was getting annoyed. "What are you two laughing at?!?"

"Nothing sir."

"Mmhm. Sure." He mumbled, sitting back in his chair.

The rest of that day went by in a similar way.

~

You quickly made your way to the transporter room, your hair messy. Today was supposed to be your day off, and you had already slept in a little. But you got called in for an away mission last minute.

That always happened on your day off, and you really didn't like it. You met up with Uhura, and smiled when you noticed Pavel was part of the scientist crew.

He was really good at a lot of things that Spock was. So they made a pretty good team. The planet was new to Star fleet's database, and they decided to have the Enterprise go and take a look around.