Bones/McCoy

This one was also requested by MsWalkerTalker. Please read at your own desecration, for this chapter involves extreme cuteness. You have been warned!

You sighed, and walked in the med bay. "Okay, I'm here Bones. Why did you call me here?"

The entire room was empty. Which was weird, but you thought nothing of it. It WS almost midnight.

A shuffling behind a bed caught your attention. "Are you alone?" A child's voice asked, and you jumped. What was a child doing on a starship?

"Who are you?" You asked, walking over to the bed. Hiding behind it was a little boy. He looked to be about ten, with blondish hair, and deep blue eyes.

"It's me, (y/n). Leonard? Something weird happened."

"No kidding. Start talking." You said, hands on your hips.

"I don't know exactly what happened. But I do know that Jim and the others brought in these darts that the natives were shooting at them. They had this strange blue liquid on it. I accidentally pricked my finger."

"And it made you a little kid?" You asked, looking at his finger. "Is it reversible?"

"I think it will wear off in a few hours. But until then, no one knows but you. So I need help." He said standing up. His clothes were now too big, and hung off his skinny body like towels more than anything else.

"Help with what?"

"Well, I don't have anything to do. My clothes are too big, and I need some company." He replied. Walking over to a bed, he sat down. He was so adorable as a little kid. He had lots of freckles. And with his hair such a light shade, his eyes stood out way more.

"So, you used to be blonde?"

"Emphasis on used to. My hair darkened as I got older."

"Cool." You replied. Sitting on another bed. The two of you sat in silence until Jim walked in.

"Hey Bones! I have this weird rash on my hand, could yo-......" He stopped when he saw McCoy. Who was currently ten years old. "Who's the kid?" He asked you.

"That's Dr. McCoy." You said, pointing at him.

"Uuuhhh, I'm pretty sure my best friend isn't a little kid." Kirk said.

"It's true Jim. Remember those weird darts you brought in? With the blue liquid? This what it does. It makes you younger. I'm guessing a full dose would turn you in to a baby. That would make it easier to kill enemies and intruders." Bones said, making Jim jump.

"If you really are Leonard McCoy, then prove it."

"I'm from Georgia. Some of my family is from Kentucky. And I have a crush on you-know-who. Who is standing you-know-where." The little boy replied, blushing at the last part.

"Yep. You're my friend. (Y/n), you can go know. I'll stay with him." Kirk said.

"Uh, okay. Bye Leonard! Bye Jim." You said, a little confused. You walked out, wondering when the drug would wear off. Guess only time will tell.

You signed, man, it sure was cool to see your crush as a ten year old kid!

P.s
That picture in the media is what ten year old Bones looks like.

That's my little brother. Yeah.

~Clieo