What?

A/n
Okay, so this is sort of close to an idea I got from my buddy Stephanie. You are awesome girl!

You walked into the lift, making sure your yellow shirt was straight on your shoulders.  You were off to relieve your boyfriend Hikaru of duty for the day.  He had volunteered to work the nightshift last night, and must be exhausted.

The doors swished open. "Permission to come on the bridge?" You asked.

"Granted." The captain replied, sounding a bit bored. You walked out of the lift, and went to where Sulu sat. He was rubbing his eyes, and trying not to yawn.

"You, my friend, are relieved of duty. Go get some sleep." You told him, he nodded and stood up,.and walked out. Sitting in his chair, next to Chekov, you familiarized yourself with some of the buttons.

For the first hour or so, things were uneventful. But about two and a half hours into your shift, things went weird. The console was becoming to be unresponsive. Then an alarm went off. Sparks started coming from where you were sitting.

"Sir! There is a gravitational anomaly very close by, it would appear that that is what's causing the problems to the helm." Spock stated looking at the captain. "It would be wise to get as far away as possible."

"(y/n)! Get us away from it!"

"I'm trying!" You yelled as more sparks came from your console. The entire ship was shaking, and there was a very loud noise, like someone was rattling a jar of pennies everywhere.

The view screen showed what looked like the opposite of a black hole.. It seemed like nothing but white, hot light, it was enough to make you have to squint to see. You were trying your best to gain control of the ship again, but it was still unresponsive.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash, the ship was shaking even more, you were vaguely aware that you screamed. Then, everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you opened your eyes, something felt off. The sparks had stopped coming from the helm, but something still felt weird. You realized that you were laying on the ground, and sat up. You gasped at the same time Chekov did. Looking straight at each other.

Your Russian friend, with the curly hair, and big eyes, was a girl? "Pavel?" You asked, then jumped when your voice came out deep, and a bit manly.

"(y/n)?" Chekov asked, testing his(or her?) now girly voice. His hair was now shoulder length, still really curly, and he was still the same height.

"Captain!" You turned to the captains chair. There, was Jim Kirk, now a woman with waist long blonde hair. (S)He looked around, as confused as everyone else.

"(y/n), you're a guy!"

"You're a girl captain! And so is Spock!" You said, looking at Spock, now a women with long, straight, clean cut black hair.

To your left, Chekov tried to stand up, a bit unfamiliar with his now, feminine body. The doors to the lift opened, and an Asian women, and a women with dark brown hair and blue eyes walked out.

"Sulu? Is that you?" You asked, still a bit freaked out by your voice. (S)He looked at you, your hair was now really short, and you had a little bit of muscle that wasn't there before.

"(y/n)? Is that you?" You nodded. Sulu walked over, and looked at Chekov. "Huh, I always wondered what we'd look like as girls."

"Is that you Bones?" The captain asked the other person who came in.

"Yes Jim, its me. What in the world has happened?"

"I believe I know the answer." Everyone looked at (the know female) Spock. "It would appear that we went through a worm hole. And are now in an alternative reality where our genders have, well, changed."

"Well how do we get back? I don't want stay like this," you shivered " what about when I have to use the bathroom?" Everyone got the same look on their faces.

But before anyone could answer, you felt someone touching your shoulder, "(y/n), wake up, come one, wake up."

You opened your eyes, and saw Chekov standing next to you, shaking your shoulder, he was a guy again. "Finally. You fell asleep. Vhat vere you dreaming about?"

You smiled, and sat up straighter. "Trust me, you don't want to know. It was weird."

And for the rest of the day, the question kept nagging in your brain, "When did I fall asleep?"