Chekov

You never thought anyone would find out. So you never bothered to take extra precautions. You had a diary. Okay, wait! Not a diary, but a journal that had some emotional stuff in it.

But because you never thought anyone would see it, you had gotten a little lazy. You never put it up, so that made it very easy for someone to walk in and take the pages you'd talked about your crush on.

You had no idea who it was, but when you found out, you were planning on killing them. Full scale cold blooded murder.

You checked the book again, and immediately knew who it was. You grabbed your shoes, and walked out, ready to kill Hikaru Sulu for trying to play matchmaker.

You found him in the mess hall, talking to your crush and his beat friend, Pavel Chekov. You walked up to him, and promptly slapped him across the face.

"I see you noticed the paper I borrowed." He muttered, smiling slightly.

"Give it back."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. And if you don't give it back, I will murder you and say it was suicide." You said through your clenched teeth.

"As compelling as it is to listen to you, I'm afraid I don't have them anymore." Sulu said, pointing at Chekov.

He had an extreme blush on his cheeks as he held up three or so folded up papers. "YOU READ THEM!?!?!"

"Hehehe, da. But only because Sulu tricked me." He said. You sighed. This was it. You were going to die. Just crawl into a corner and die from embarrassment. All thanks to Hikaru Sulu. "But don't vworry! I feel the same way!"

"You do?"

"Da! And I vwas vwondering if maybe you'd like to go on a date vwith me?"

"Of course! I... I'll see you at seven!" You replied, walking away smiling. Okay, maybe you'd let Sulu live.

For now.