Data

Fair warning: This one is for The Next Generation, I got a request, so I'm gonna do it. If you don't like TNG, then don't read this one.

You walked around the small bathroom in your room. Thinking. You were screwed! You didn't want it to be true, but it was. You were in love with an android!

But he wasn't just an android, he was Data. He was different. There was something about him, something... Alive. He was surprisingly kind, and funny, and cute.

"Gaaaaaaah!" You put your hands on your hot cheeks, thinking about him wasn't going to change anything. He wasn't alive, no matter how he acted. He didn't have a heart.

You heard the whistle that announced someone at your door. "The doors open, I'll be a minuet!" You called, hearing the door shwoosh open, and looked out a little peep hole in the door.

It was Data! Your heart began to beat a little faster. Crap! You took a deep breath, and opened the bathroom door, seeing Data standing by your kitchen area, looking at some of your photos.

"Hello Data, what brings you here?" You ask, standing next to him.

"I have some inquiries." He replied, his head twitching in that adorable way it does.

"Okay, ask away. "You could feel your cheeks getting red, yet again. Why did he have to be so cute!

"Why is it that when we speak, your face gets red, and heart levels accel?" Daaaah! Hit it right on the nub!

"What do you mean?" You asked, practically feeling the lie in your voice.

"Like right now. Your heart rate has increased since you walked over here. And the blood is rushing to your cheeks again. Why is it that you do this every time we communicate?"

"Eeeeh, reasons." You said, walking over to one of your flowers, it needed watering.

"Does it have to do with emotions?" He asked, and you froze. It was easy to forget he didn't have emotions, or at least, wasn't supposed to. It didn't feel that way, to you, he had emotions, just not like everyone else had them.

"Yeah..." You went and filled up a cup with water, then watered your plants. Giving the slightly wilted one a little bit more.

"I understand. "He turned to you, and you felt your heart melt a little. "Thank you, for answering my inquiry. I will see you later?"

"Of coarse. Where will we see each other?"

"In recreation room five. I for us to compete in three dimensional chess. If that is alright with you." He doesn't stand awkwardly, doesn't mumble. But you could tell, some part of you could feel, he was....nervous.

"Yes. I hope you are ready to get beat!" You said, and Data nodded and walked to the door.

"I will see you at four thirty o'clock."

"Okay, goodbye Data." The door swished closed, and you let out a little squeal. He asked you out on a date! That had to be it! He was nervous.

You let out a sigh, and sit down on a chair. Man, falling in love with an android was a lot of things. But it wasn't bad. Not anymore. It was wonderful.