Spock

"Come on, Spock! Have some fun!" Jim slurred, throwing his arm around Spock's shoulders. Spock simply removed his drunken friends arm, and took the drink from his hand.

"Jim, you have consumed more than twice the amount of alcoholic substance that you are allotted. I highly suggest you go to your hotel room." Spock told him.

Jim simply rolled his eyes, and ordered another scotch, whick Spock poured out. "Hey!"

"Seeing as how you are no longer able to make logical decisions for yourself, it is my duty as your first officer to make them for you." Spock told him, trying to drag Jim out of the bar. Kirk ignored him, and tried to flirt with a blonde haired girl.

So Spock did what he thought was most logical. He did the Vulcan nerve pinch, then picked up his unconscious friend, slinging him over is shoulder, Spock carried him the whole mile and a half to the hotel.
~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~^~~~
The next day

You stood next to Spock, watching Jim very closely. It was nearly 8:30p.m. and Kirk had been asleep since he was brought in, at midnight.

"So, he hasn't woken up yet?" You asked, and Spock nodded carefully. "How hard did you pinch his neck?"

"I believe his state is caused by the high amount of alcohol he consumed." Spock said, and you slapped Jim's foot. He didn't even flinch.

"Yeah, he's not gonna be able to come in for the inspection. You better go for him." You said, sighing. "I'll watch sleeping beauty."

"Thank you. I apologize, I understand you must have made plans beforehand." Spock said, fumbling with his fingers.

"Nah, it's fine. I was going to watch TV all day."

Spock left, and you turned to the sleeping man in front of you. He had no way of defending himself, and you had a permanent marker in your pocket.

This was going to be a fun few hours. Good thing Spock thought it a good idea to call you, and not Bones.

Yes, good thing indeed.